That's me from earlier today.....I'm 2/3 of the way through it!!
I know there is some controversy in the Catholic/Christian world over the morality of the Harry Potter books, and I will post my reflections once I've finished reading the last book, probably by Monday night (Canada time).
[Chris has aleready finished it! He got it Saturday morning, and was finished by Saturday midnight! and he managed to go to Saturday morning Mass, rowing and the gym in between! freakishly fast reader!]
------------------

7 comments:
I can't wait to hear about it! Quite frankly, I am not sure I understand why some christians are so against these books!
Hey Antonia, you have been an inspiration to me. I have the awesome opportunity to give you the Blogger Reflection Award! Congrats!
http://viewfromourporchswing.blogspot.com/2007/07/blogger-reflection-award-this-award.html
You have such wonderful blog. Your Boston posts were hilarious. I will add you to mine tomorrow.
I read your blog about a week ago and it took me a while to find it again
JH
Yes, my wife went right out and bought herself a copy to. Enjoy.
Hello! Thank you all for your comments and very kind words!
:-)
-x-
Ah, you look so pretty and healthy and happy! The North air must be good for you (either that, or you're pregnant...sorry, I just can't wait until you make that kind of announcement! I know you were just married and you are still finishing your education and it's a very personal thing, but I remember being at that stage of life and I just hope you have the kind of joy someday that comes from having children...that, and you do have that "glow" about you!). Okay, I'll go bug somebody else now.
;-)
hehe Laura you make me laugh! We are very similar!
well, when God wills...!
:-)
-x-
Post a Comment