The end of another massively long day of revision for me once again; minus breaks I think I've must studied for a good 12hours today solid.
ouch!
Got exam number 3 tomorrow (Tuesday morning) from 9am - noon.
(gosh, I bet you are all totally bored of me whinning on about my exams! well, only one year left!) (...if you can stomach reading my drivel for that long!)
After tomorrow I have another one on Wednesday and then my final one on Thursday!
It seems never ending!
Oh well, at least the weather is doing its bit and staying grey and horrible....makes it so much easier to stay at one's desk!
I hope it'll clear up for next week but if not I don't care too much because...
Two weeks today I will be in Boston, USA! Yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!
Three weeks today I will be in British Columbia, Canada!! Yipppeeeeeeeeeee!!
but for now...beddy-bise!
night night!
Monday, June 04, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Hey love ... you're so close to being done! I'll keep praying for you!
Drop me a line when you're done with the exams & we can begin discussion about visitinnnggggggg yayaaaayayaaaaay!
My daughter jenny has her her end of second year exams..somthing about anatomy methinks! good luck to you both..
Antonia:)
sorry but you have been 'memed' lol. Only if you have the time.
Yours in Christ,
Marie
Oh Antonia, it will be so nice when your exams are all done. You will feel like the weight of the world is off your shoulders. Last month my oldest daughter had final exams before she graduated, and life for her was very stressful.
Good luck and hang in there, it will be over with soon. You will do great I am sure!
Blessings
Post a Comment