I have been tagged by both Thursday & dilexitprior to do this 'I'M WIERD' meme.
There were so many things to choose from.....!!
1. When I start reading an enjoyable book, I read it obsessively in every spare moment until it is finished (usually only takes a handful of days at that rate!). That being the case, I actively try not to read anything but my course books during term-time because I can't afford to waste entire weeks at a time just in reading 'non-essential' books!
2. I like making up songs! They usually only consist of about 4 lines and a very repetitive tune but I make up songs about any (& every!) situation and have been doing it my whole life!!
3. I take photos of EVERYTHING. literally. For example, when we go out for a meal with my friends, I take photos of the food, the flowers in the vase, the cake we have for dessert, the bread-basket, the painting on the wall, as well as millions of pictures of the people I am out with! Needless to say, most people think I am mad, but I like to remember the small details!
4. I have a serious dislike of not recycling paper.
5. During the exam period of my most stressful year at University so far (2nd year) I used to put revision notes all over my room to help me revise...including in the bathroom so I could revise while brushing my teeth!!
Tuesday, January 10, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
My sister is just like that with photos! SHe has photos of our food, me eating the food, flowers in vases, candles, you name it!
I love your made up songs thing, cute! x
Every Mathematician I have ever known does the note thing. Mostly to memorize the 90-something "common" integrals. My calculus prof. did it with just the definition of the derivative! (Not memorizing, trying to understand, and I think he is one of about 5 people in the world who really understand it.)
Yours in Christ,
Thursday
Post a Comment