Friday, August 17, 2007

Back Home in England!

Thank God I arrived back home safe & sound on Wednesday afternoon (just in time to go to Mass for the Feast of the Assumption of Our sweet blessed Virgin Mary!).


Sunrise over the Atlantic Ocean from the airplane!


It was so fantastically wonderful to see Chris again; I cried with joy when I saw him! I am never ever ever leaving him for 7 weeks again! I had a lovely time in Canada, but I really missed him, especially the last couple of weeks. Thank God for Mass though! Seeing Jesus everyday was an immense source of grace.

anywayz, I am home now! yey!

The river Thames


LONDON from the plane as we approached Heathrow Airport


and I am totally and utterly jat-lagged. really badly. Canada is 8 hours behind England, so night-times have been pretty painful; I've been unable to fall asleep till about 6am every morning, and then dragging myelf out of bed around noon and feeling exhausted and groggy all day.



and I start back at Uni with a full week of lectures THIS Monday (in less than 48hours!), so I really need to get my body-clock back into this time-zone before then!


Hope you're all well! Thanks for the kind comments wishing me a good trip home in my last post!

GOD BLESS

-x-


This was my ride to Vancouver aiport!

--------------

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am glad you had a good time. Hopefully you can come back. If you are ever in the SOuthern part of the US I will get some folks to show yall a good time. YOur posts reminded me how beautiful Canada is